An Amazon.com baby registry is a very helpful tool for expectant moms. Here is why:
- Avoids or minimizes duplication. The gift givers will choose items from your Amazon.com baby registry list. Once an item on the list is purchased, it will be noted in the registry.
- Big savings for the family! Amazon.com baby registry saves the family a great deal of money since they will not need to purchase everything they want for their baby. This also gives everyone the chance to take part in welcoming the new bundle of joy.
- No more embarrassment. Amazon.com baby registry relieves the parents of the embarrassing task of asking for something specific from their friends and relatives.
- Hitting 2 birds with 1 stone. Not all items in the Amazon.com baby registry list will be received as a gift, but it will make a great guide as to which items the parents will decide to buy in the future. It’s like hitting two birds with one stone!
- Amazon has numerous items. It will be very easy for the new parents to choose from the huge array of items on the website. The Amazon.com baby registry list makes it possible for the parents to choose the ones that they are wanting to receive. No need to worry about what to do in case a wealthy grandma gifts her new granddaughter with a diamond-filled tiara.
- Better Deals. Most often, Amazon has better deals than the big stores. For example, the regular price of a BOB Ironman Single Stroller is $409, but you can get the same item for only $285.99 at Amazon. You save $123! How amazing is that?
- No more traffic! With Amazon.com baby registry, you will not need to drive to the store to buy the gift or the items you need. You can make a registry list while enjoying a cup of coffee in the comforts of your own home.
- No more excessive walking. Expectant moms will not need to walk around huge stores and go crazy over which items to get. Being pregnant is already a bit crazy. Having internal debates with yourself will be too much, don’t you think?
- Bonus savings! Because of Amazons free shipping options, those who purchase items in your Amazon.com baby registry list will save a considerable amount of money.
- You do not need to worry about receiving the wrong or defective items. If this happens, you can return the items as long as the 30-day return policy is still applicable. If the item does not turn out to be the one you want, you can also choose to resell it on Amazon!
- It’s like shopping at five different stores in one place! You can add a lot of items to your Amazon.com baby registry. There are some things you can’t purchase from baby boutiques that you can find at Amazon.
- Customer reviews right at your fingertips. When you buy at shopping malls and baby boutiques, you can’t get honest opinions about the product. With Amazon, you can read customer reviews so you don’t stay up all night thinking about whether or not you should include a particular baby bottle on your amazon.com baby registry.
Now that I have convinced you to try out Amazon.com baby registry, here is how to create one:
- Go to www.amazon.com.
- Click “Your Account.”
- Once the page loads, look for the “Lists” section and choose “Baby Registry.”
- Click on “Create a Registry.”
- You will be brought to a page that has a form where you will need to enter you and your baby’s information. Don’t forget to click the “Save Changes” button.
- The next step will be to add items to your Amazon.com baby registry. Make adding items to your list easier by searching for a specific category. For example, type in “soft carriers” on the search box then click “Go.”
- When you see an item that you are interested in, click on its title.
- Once the page loads, you will see the item description and specification. Register the item to your Amazon.com baby registry by clicking the “Add to Baby Registry” button.
You are just a few clicks away from a very memorable baby shower! Aren’t you amazed at how beneficial and super easy it is to make an Amazon.com baby registry?