Why should you open an HSBC Online savings account today?
Opening a savings account is very convenient these days. You don’t even need to go to a bank directly to set up a savings account. Instead, you only have to go online to open an account right away. But why choose HSBC among the others?
Here are the reasons why:
An online savings account with an attractive savings rate
HSBC is the leading bank when it comes to giving the best value for your money. This banking institution gives out one of the highest paying interest rates for online savings account compared to other banks. It even increases its interest rate once you choose to keep your money with them for a longer time.
Enjoy Peace of Mind
HSBC keeps your online savings account safe and fully encrypted to make sure no one else can get to your information but you. The bank has secured servers that backs up to their client information and keep them safe at all times. You never have to worry about hacking and identity theft with HSBC online savings because its trusted security checks are always in place.
Set up Free Automatic Savings
You can now enjoy the convenience of automatic transfers. You can set the amount that you want to save, and the frequency of transfer without your extra effort.
HSBC Online Savings is FDIC Secured
Your money is FDIC insured to the maximum amount permitted by law. So you can be rest assured if something happens to the bank — you get protection from total loss.
Bank with Total Confidence
HSBC gives their clients an online guarantee against fraud – making sure that there is $0 liability for unauthorized credit card charges and $0 liability for unauthorized online bill payments or transactions on the client’s HSBC online savings account
Funds are Always Accessible
You can withdraw money from supported ATMs all over the world. It gives you the hassle-free way to get your cash anytime and anywhere.
Enjoy Banking with Convenience
- You can check your account online and even do bank to bank transfers. You can also transfer money between different HSBC accounts.
- You can also link to different checking accounts from different banks with your HSBC savings account. You can even transfer funds between them.
- You can view your savings and checking statements online.
- You can pay your bills online securely and with no extra charges. Your payment is even guaranteed to be sent on time. HSBC will the one to bear the responsibility for late payment-related charges in case the online bill payment arrives after its due date.
- You can even send money to people, businesses, or financial institution with your HSBC account. As easy as doing a wire transfer.
- You can manage all of your bank accounts in one page with the HSBC free Easyview service.
- You can use the Recordcheck service to check copies of images of your postdated checks issued.
Save Time, Money and the Environment with eStatements
HSBC cares for the environment and do their part of preserving nature by eliminating the use of unnecessary paper. With eStatements , you receive your electronic statement for your online savings account through your email . You can view, download and print it anytime anywhere.
Manage Your Account With One Website and Password
Your HSBC online savings account comes with EasyView which brings together your HSBC and non HSBC accounts into one access point and gives you more control over your financial portfolio from one convenient application.
It also allows you to manage bank accounts, credit cards, mortgages, loans, investment accounts and more in just one setting. You can set up alerts and reminders for payment due dates so you won’t be late to send payment ever again.
Other than this, you can select your favorite online shopping sites and travel programs that include rewards and mileage.
SET UP AN ACCOUNT NOW
These are the reasons why you should set up your own HSBC online savings account. You won’t see anything else like this from any other online bank. Sign up now and start earning great value and interests on your savings .